The Party Shack is coming together...



Special thanks goes out to Dan and Steve for their super efforts at helping me configure and set up my new computer. I am now officially kicking some serious high speed ass!

Saturday we had a small gathering over for some games and music and a bit of drinking... proving that you don't need alcohol and drugs to have fun...

I still remain the King of Scrabble, Matt still remains the King of Monopoly even if his rule is rather Machiavellien...

Soon when the weather improves and spirits soar we (Jane and I) will be having larger parties, as there are plenty of seats, entertainment, room, ect at our place. Plus noise isn't a factor because my Landlord (Ross) is a really cool guy.

Stay tuned for future dates ect.

0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments: