Let the Truth Shine Through



First of all I object to the way I was represented in the log of my conversation with Dan. From what Dan would like you to see, it appears as though he was in fact in full control of the trash truck, but in truth my dear readers this is seldom the occasion. From the below log, you will all be able to discern this for yourselves.





Dan:
Hi Chuck, how are you today?

Chuck:
Hi Dan, what going on?

Dan:
Not too much Chuck.

Dan:
How are things?

Chuck:
Things are good, how are things with you?

Dan:
Alright, considering.

Chuck:
Considering what?

Dan:
Considering what needs to be considered

Chuck:
LOL Dan you slay me with your humor!

Dan:
Thank you for the compliment, it not to often I get one. :(

Chuck:
Why do you say that Dan, I always tell you how pretty I think you are.

Dan:
I know, I know... and I'm gratefull for the attention... but it's just like somethings missing.

Chuck:
What is missing, may I ask?

Dan:
I think I'm gay!

Chuck:
You think your Gay?

Dan:
Yes, I do... It's just that I've been having these feelings for men lately.

Chuck:
Gay feelings?

Dan:
Very Gay feelings. Like so Gay it makes me cringe. Sooo Gay I wake up screaming and in a sweat after having a horribly Gay dream.

Chuck:
You know, there's nothing wrong with being Gay Dan, this just means you can have more fun at the YMCA.

Dan:
You Mean the Charlottetown Fitness Center?

Chuck:
It's still gay right?

Dan:
*blushes* Ohh yeah!... LOL

Chuck:
Well I'm still your friend Dan, even if you've come to the realization that you're horribly gay.

Dan:
Thanks man, it feels good to know I have friends I can count on.


Chuck:
NP dude!

Chuck:
So when did you really know you were gay?

Dan:
I was watching Will and Grace, and I just kept thinking to myself... "Man Will is HOT" Then I'd have to change the channel back to sports or something ungay... then I said to myself... "hey, why am I hiding my sexuality behind sports... I like Will and Grace, I like the color Lavender, I like the fresh smell of Dove moisturizing body wash!"

Dan:
That was about the time I started having sex with men.

Chuck:
Wow! Can't say I'm too shocked though, we've been calling this for a long, long time.

Dan:
Really, you guys always thought I was gay?

Chuck:
Ohh yes! We've had a pool going for 4 years now... I think this means Matt wins!

Chuck:
Damn, why couldn't you have held out for another 3 months?

Dan:
Cause I'm just too GAY! I'm practically exploding I'm just that GAY! If I had to pretend to be straight for another day, I'd probably go insane.

Chuck:
Dan, you are insane! LOL Ya crazy gay bastard!

Dan:
Ohh you

Chuck:
Hey now watch it!

Dan:
Just joking lol

Chuck:
Okay... just keep it in the bedroom with John boy alright?

Dan:
Will do

Chuck:
gtg, ttyl gay boy!

Dan:
*blushes* Later! I gtg as well... I'm much busier now that I'm gay!

Chuck goes offline...
Dan goes offline...



There you go. I'm sure this actual log* will stand as certain and irrefutable proof of Dan's gayness**. (Not that there's anything wrong with it***...)




*May not actually be an actual log.
**Danial Pollard may not be gay
***You may not share this oppinion if you are straight and frequent the Charlottetown Fitness Center
0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments: