Early Morning Madness,
A Wingless Metal Bird and Forced Exercise



Well I'm on a 12 hour shift today. Which wouldn't be so bad normally, but since this one runs 8pm to 8am, I'll be breaking new ground in eye ball exhaustion. Right now I'm listening to Radio Head and Pearl Jam and drinking Tim's English Toffee. These things alone are repelling the early morning madness. Poor Jane is also along for the 12 hour ride tonight, but she's a super trooper who's well used to these ungodly hours.

Last night was BMW M5 Test Drive #2. We (Squish, GuestX and I) finally beat the beast up to a record speed of 230km/hr along a well lit (by our xenon lamps) winding stretch of rural pavement. We maxed out right before going over a slight hill, and temporarily lost all traction as the gracefull sedan went airborne. And for a moment we were soaring through the night fog on a wingless metal bird... Then after mocking several inferior machines during high speed passes, and some all out rubber melting power slides we dropped off GuestX and went on the odyssey that was refilling the gas tank. With a super automated car like the M5, where no ordinary function doesn't have a switch or lever, you would assume that the fuel tank cover had one as well. So there we sat, parked at the Winsloe gas station, in a 110 thousand dollar car surrounded by the Winsloe yokels. At 11:00 o'clock two hoodlums parked with the lights on as they desperately search for the gas cap release in a car which obviously was stolen a short while ago. Franticly grasping and reaching around in a vain attempt. Being paranoid I suggested relocating to a less populated area to continue the search. Finally after at least 20 mins and increasing anxiety, Squish discovered that the way to open the damn thing was simply by pressing on the near side.... But I mean who'd of guessed?

After that adventure I took a cab to the party for about 5 mins. then leaving (sober), and going to Myrons (sober). Where I stood around (looking sober and acting sober), until closing time when I decided to make my way home. As punishment for my sobriety the good Judge recommended a regiment of forced exercise, so I walked home...The last time I did that same walk I was drunk and it didn't seem as long... But that's always the case.

Time for the drunk rating...
#1-Matt
#2-Rob
#3-Steph
#4-Andrew....
Unlisted--Chuck :'(

Drunk rating disclaimer: The maximum error attributable to drinking conditions and stomach capacity is plus or minus 0.01 blood alcohol percentage. If you feel you have been misrepresented or malpositioned on the Drunk Rating please contact the Administrator.

If you haven't already please visit my new page and/or link appropriately :)

Feedback would also be nice, as it spurs me on to do bigger and better things for your optical and intellectual pleasures. 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments: