Hey Hey! A new post for the 5 people that may at some time read this.

I’m on my lunch right now, sitting at my training desk at Aliant HQ Charlottetown. I’ve moved to the Shangri La of customer rep jobs. I can feel the horrid nature of Watts slowly seeping from my veins, replaced by the gentle serenity of leather break-room couches and salary stepping after six pm.

I’ve been a busy man of late. Many different projects pull me in varied directions. I’ve joined a Call of Duty clan The Art of Warfare as well I play badminton twice a week, I also play with my girlfriend and too much on the computer.

Simon the Cat likes scratching at things thus keeping me up all night long. Last night was particularly bad. As well, Smeagol the Hamster is too fat for his wheel and makes a horrible racket.

I’m getting into the gym regularly working on a new strongest range of motion principle. By working in the strongest range of motion and using the heaviest weights I can recruit and exhaust the entirety of the muscle group that I am focusing upon as well as the supporting muscles. While “full range of motion” has always been a staunch stricture in the weight training world, it often isn’t entirely effective. You are limited in that you can only lift as much weight as you can handle in your weakest range, this often times will lead to plateaus and dangerous cheating. If you want my full treatise however you will have to buy my upcoming book, “Being Chuck, A Guide”.

I am also starting training on my A+ certification, as well as assorted CISCO courses. These are all available freely through Aliant/Bell’s online training center. Even though I do plan on making a triumphant return to University, I will be keeping my mind sharp by cross-training in as many disciplines as possible.

Wow! You're finished... now forget everything I told you. 0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments: