Grade 11 Typing Class...

In response to the poor grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and spelling in most of your work I have decided to edit your automated reply message. The first message is your original and the other has been thoroughly edited, reformated and digitaly and grammatically remastered.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your message, I found it very enlightening, however, chances are more towards me not actually reading it yet. When I get around to it, if I find it interesting enough, I may bless you with a piece of my original, exciting, funny material. You WILL laugh, cry, it will be so inspiring that you'll never think of anything original ever again, you won't be able to get MY WORK out of your head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your message, even though your sending it to me was probably a mistake due to alcohol/substance abuse, mixed prescription medications, severe insomnia or plain blunt trauma to the cerebral cortex.

I will cherish your message forever, I have already read it four times printed it off and glued each letter individually into a simulated visage of your face. If I ever manage to live down the excitement of receiving a letter from an actual person and not some Bobby Joe Craig Bottlefeeder personage I have created out of my own moral destitution and social dissent and absolution I may respond with some poorly constructed and mangled jumble of useless rhetoric and incomprehensible nonsense pomposity. Then with the effrontery and temerity of some cretinous moron I'll vaunt that my poor deplorable composition is meritorious of any acknowledgment whatsoever.

Thank you for your time,

Danial Pollard
0 comments

Sharing is caring. Share this article now!

0 comments: